(This website is under construction)
Welcome to the Dr. Victor Treviño’s Bioinformatics Laboratory.
Our lab joins researchers, students, and staff.
We have developed many bioinformatics tools including PubTerm, Galgo, GridMass, SurvExpress, SurvMicro, CoGTex, HotspotsAnnotations, Fresa.CAD, among others (see tools).
We also have a large offer of projects (see researcher’s pages) see also our current positions.
- Dr. José-Gerardo Tamez-Peña, Imaging and Data Analysis
- Dr. Juan Emmanuel Martínez-Ledesma, Genomics and Data Analysis
- Dr. Alejandro Santos-Díaz, Imaging and Data Analysis
- Dr. Maricruz Sepúlveda-Villegas, Clinical Diagnostics
- Dr. Victor-Manuel Treviño-Alvarado, Genomics and Data Analysis
- April 2022 : Postdoc – CRISPR/Cas9 – Diabetes/Obesity