(This website is under construction)
Welcome to the Dr. Victor Treviño’s Bioinformatics Laboratory.
Our lab joins researchers, students, and staff.
We have developed many bioinformatics tools, including PubTerm, Galgo, GridMass, SurvExpress, SurvMicro, CoGTex, HotspotsAnnotations, Fresa.CAD, and SurvHotspots, among others (see tools).
- Dr. José-Gerardo Tamez-Peña, Imaging, and Data Analysis
- Dr. Juan Emmanuel Martínez-Ledesma, Genomics and Data Analysis
- Dr. Alejandro Santos-Díaz, Imaging and Data Analysis
- Dr. Victor-Manuel Treviño-Alvarado, Genomics and Data Analysis
MSc. Alejandra Guardado – Data Analysis
Dr. Marisela Sánchez Chaparro – Mol & Cell Biology
Master in Computer Sciences
Héctor Valdez Álvarez – Estimation of Global and Local Mexican Ancestry
Farid Sadot Jácome Velasco – eQTL for obesity-related genes
Guillermo Wells Abascal (Invited) – PGS applied to Mexicans
David Torres Treviño – Generiting PGS for Mexicans
- July 2023 : Postdoc – Molecular & Cell Biology – Diabetes/Obesity